- 400g Ruchmehl (Coop)
- 3.2 dl lukewarm water
- ½ yeast cube
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 200g Idilio chocolate pearls
- Place flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle
- Crumble the yeast, put it in the well and pour a little water over it so that the yeast dissolves
- Spread salt around the cavity
- Pour in the remaining water and add the chocolate pearls
- Mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon and stir briefly until a moist dough forms. The dough does not need to be kneaded
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Remove the dough from the bowl with a dough scraper and let it “plump” onto the tray and sprinkle with a little flour if desired
- Place in the middle of the oven preheated to 250 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
The bread tastes fantastic warm straight from the oven or cold within 2-3 days.